1. SHOULDER Measure from shoulder tip to shoulder tip, across your back.
2. BUST Stand naturally. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your bust and back. Keep the measuring tape level around your body.
3. WAIST Measure fully around the smallest part of your natural waist, keeping the measuring tape comfortably loose.
4. HIP Stand naturally with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, approximately nine inches below your waistline.
5. INSEAM Using a pair of your pants you love and fit well, measure from midline seam to bottom of leg. Inseam lengths for each pant will be noted in the descriptions on the product pages.
Measure directly on the body with a soft measuring tape. If your measurement is in-between two sizes, you're still perfect, you'll just need to order the smallest size for a tighter fit or the bigger size for a looser fit. If your measurements suggest different sizes, your hip measurement is the leading measurement.
SIZE GUIDE FOR TOPS